Marketing collateral is an integral part of your marketing plan. These marketing materials can be anything from a brochure, business card, or even letterhead. It’s an effective way to promote your brand and reinforce your message every time you hand it out! It is actually more inexpensive compared to other tools for promoting your business.
Exceptional marketing materials can be the difference between getting new clients and losing them.
Marketing collateral is a broad term that can refer to various printed or digital materials. In general, though, you create any material to help promote your business. This includes business cards, brochures, flyers, or even letterhead. Marketing collateral is often used in conjunction with other marketing tactics to support the company’s branding.
Successful marketing collateral needs to be consistent.
One of the main benefits of using marketing collateral is that it’s a relatively inexpensive way to promote your business. Marketing materials will reinforce your brand and message with your customers and prospects. Therefore, your target audience will get the same message every time they see your company’s materials. Marketing collateral is also a powerful way to communicate and help you take your lead generation efforts.
Are you creating your own badass marketing materials? Here are 4 tips for quality collateral.
When creating marketing collateral, keeping both the quality and the cost in mind is essential. Here are a few tips for getting the most out of your marketing collateral:
- Use high-quality images and fonts. This will give your collateral a professional look and help it stand out from the competition.
- Keep your design simple. Too much clutter can be confusing and may turn potential customers off.
- Stick to a consistent design style. This will help your branding be more recognizable.
- Use a professional printing service. This allows your collateral looks excellent and is printed correctly.
Are you working with an agency? Here are 3 quick tips for a successful marketing campaign.
Graphic designers know that having quality materials on hand helps them do their job more effectively. So, here are tips to ensure your marketing materials are ready for a successful campaign:
1. Have an arsenal of well-designed, professional-looking marketing material that can be customized for any occasion or audience. This might include a mix of:
- Rack cards
- Business cards
- Email signatures
2. Make sure your collateral is aligned with your branding. That is to say, using the same fonts, colors, and images across all of your marketing materials is imperative. When potential customers see that all of your communications come from the same source, it strengthens their perception of your brand.
3. Plan ahead! Don’t wait until the last minute to design or print your marketing collateral! Instead, work with a print provider before you need your materials, so they’re ready as soon as possible.
Are you ready to take the next step in your marketing campaign? Then marketing collateral might just be what you need to stand out in your industry. If you need help to promote your company or event, contact me today.